[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyle : inherit from two vtkInteractorStyle

nsarrasin nsarrasin at phenix-systems.com
Thu Mar 24 12:45:38 EDT 2011

Your solution appeared me to be quite low (several DeepCopy for each movement
and maybe hard to manage interactor style inside another) so I've followed
my instinct ^^.

I've build a hybrid interactorstyle between vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor
and vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera, by inheriting directly from
vtkInteractorStyle and copying some code from both styles. Finally it didn't
take so much time and it works pretty well !

Here are specifications :
Left button : Spin() => TrackballActor
Right button : Dolly() => TrackballCamera
Middle Button : Pan() => TrackballActor
Wheel : Dolly() => TrackballCamera

David, thanks again for you solution and your help.