[vtkusers] How to make the paintbrush paint only on one slice, not on the neighbor slices

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Mar 23 04:47:08 EDT 2011

I apologize for the delay in getting back to your earlier mails. I
hope you've figured those out :).

To make the paintbrush go into slice by slice edit mode, you simply
set the width of the paintbrush shape along that axis to one unit
spacing along that axis....

paintbrushOperation->GetPaintbrushShape()->SetWidth(10,10,spacingZ)