[vtkusers] How to initialize multiple contours in one slice by vtkcontourwidget

Yamila Maio yamimaio at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 23:45:57 EDT 2011

Well I do that keeping a list of lists.

My big list contains one list for each region. Then each region list contains all the polyDatas associated to the contour on every slide for that given region. Of course I know in what order and where to look for the polydata of a given slice.

For each slice I know how many regions i need, so I create as many vtkContourWidgets as regions needed. I create them in a certain order (and save them in a list) so as to know which is which, and then the association between region's slice poly data and region vtkcontourWidget is rather simple because I know the index of each list.

i.e vtkContourWidget1 corresponding to region 1 should initialize with polyData from region list 1, polyData number x (being X the slice).

Hope i didnt confuse you too much :S

Any other idea es welcome ^^