[vtkusers] correct use of vtkActor->SetPosition for translate + rotate

Sergio Aguirre sergio.aguirre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:07:34 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply.

I had reviewed the link you sent and actually found that by passing my
pointer matrix to the UserMatrix it had a odd offset when applying the
rotations and translations that are (at least in my current implementation)
done correctly by passing the matrix to PokeMatrix.

I think my problem is more in the way I test for intersection by a line... I
am using vtkOBBTree that takes vtkDataSet as an input and perhaps I am not
updating the my actor's ivars to the (for example) vtkConeSource ivars.

Will let you know in a few.

Sergio