[vtkusers] Compilation problem

Peter peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Mon Mar 21 09:36:00 EDT 2011

Hey Jagjeet,

At the moment this is what is on the system
	V5.6.1/VTK> rpm -q -a | grep sqlit
	libqt4-sql-sqlite-4.7.1-7.1.x86_64
	libsqlite3-0-32bit-3.7.5-2.1.x86_64
	libsqlite3-0-3.7.5-2.1.x86_64

There is no devel package for libsqlite3on the system, and looking through the package manager I don't see one for libsqlite3. I
assume that I need this.

Cheers

Peter