[vtkusers] DICOM image editing using paintbrush

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Mon Mar 21 02:48:54 EDT 2011

Dear Users,

I have two series of DICOM images, original gray-scaled CT image and
segmented binary CT image. Here comes several questions:

1)      To use paintbrush to edit the segmented CT image, do I need to
convert those two series of DICOM images from dcm type to mha type?

2)      After finishing editing, how to visualize the sketches in 3D? I know
in VTK, we can use vtkcontourfilter to get the 3D shape of the segmented
binary results.

Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Xiaopeng