[vtkusers] How to do the volume rendering using RGB color points

Jihang wangjihang88 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 02:14:06 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a large set of point clouds storing in txt format and the form is (x
y z r g b). I successfully use delaunay3D to mesh the point clouds without
setting color (The method is reading the txt form just the first three
values corresponding to x y z). So I want to know how to do the volume
rendering next by applying the r g b value to the mesh.

Thanks,

Jihang