[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Requirement for building vtkEdge

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Mar 17 03:23:31 EDT 2011

It does build with VTK master. I am not certain about it building with ITK
master with all the recent changes going on, but it might.

> 2.       To use the paintbrush, do I need to install KWWidgets?

No; Its only required if you want the GUI examples demonstrating the
paintbrushes. If you don't need them turn VTKEdge_BUILD_KWWidgets_EXAMPLES
to OFF . There are normal C++ (non-GUI) tests exercising the paintbrushes.

3.       To install KWWidgets, is it necessary to install Tcl/Tk?

Yes. You'll find details at kwwidgets.org

--
karthik