[vtkusers] Smoothing VTK mesh

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 08:42:43 EDT 2011

Thanks!

I am already using vtkWindowSyncPolyDataFilter, now the mesh appears
much smoother. Do you think still the decimatePro will imporve the
results?

Another problem is, I am not able to color the meshes it set some
default color (may be coloring according to scalars).

How do I turn it off and set my own color by
actor->GetProperty()->SetColor(R,G,B)

Thanks

Jothy