[vtkusers] Problem compiling vtk 5.6.1

Shen-Yeh Chen shenyeh_chen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:49:29 EST 2011

Hello all,

I can get some results after switched to another machine. Don't know why yet. But at lease the R6034 error from VS2005 is gone.

I checked on VTK_WRAP_TCL and the shared library options. Then I only get vtkCommon.dll, but not  vtkCommonTCL.dll.  Is this dll what I need for loading into my own tcl shell console ? Or I am doing something wrong again ?

Regards
S-Y. Chen