[vtkusers] Distributing a VTK Application with Java Wrapping

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Mar 8 07:29:46 EST 2011

Hi Ben,

Do you have an issue only on widows or also on the other platform such
as Linux and Mac ?
Usually, what is missing on windows is a set of dll that come with the
compiler which you would have to add to your bundle.

Seb

PS: Search in the mailing list history, I'm pretty sure someone list
those missing dlls.