[vtkusers] Bug in vtkTextActor for accentuated characters? (Continued)

Roger Bramon Feixas rogerbramon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 03:28:52 EST 2011

Hi Eder,

The problem is solved in the master branch but VTK 5.6.1 still has this
problem. To solve the problem you have to download the source
code<http://vtk.org/VTK/resources/software.html#latest>,
apply that patch:
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=patch;h=331a44656276882766248c1f8e338434b40226ef
 and
build the code. After that, you should be able to use accentuated
characters.

Agur,

Roger