[vtkusers] Rendering of deformable volumentric data

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:56:18 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,

The vtkGridTransform is can be used to deform a volume, and I have
also written a B-spline transform for VTK that you can find in the VTK
Journal.  You can deform the volume with vtkImageReslice (by setting
the ResliceTransform to a deformable transformation), and then pass the
output of vtkImageReslice to a volume mapper.

 - David