[vtkusers] Compile errors when using Delaunay2D

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:37:41 EST 2011

> When I compile my project, I got following compiling errors, it seems that
> I have told the compiler where is the function body of the vtk functions,
> but I think to set the additional dependencies should solve the problem. I
> also tried to added the vtk lib folder to the windows environment
> variable->path, have gotten luck :(

It is strongly recommended to use CMake to build a project which uses VTK.
Here are some instructions (you can skip the part about downloading the
example, just apply the cmake procedure to your code file).

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Instructions/ForUsers

You can use any of the CMakeLists.txt files on the wiki as a guide:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/SimpleOperations/DistancePointToLine

David