[vtkusers] modified Vtk Install problem

Sergio Aguirre sergio.aguirre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:21:30 EST 2011

Hi everyone.

I have been developing some tools to modify the projection and view matrices
of vtkCamera and have now successfully interfaced with the matrices that
interest me.

However, trying to make things a bit more efficient. I would like to call my
own objects to automatically send the correct matrices to vtkCamera as the
render process runs.

For that I intend to include in the vtkCamera a my_class object that can be
doing this. I have now been able to include the class object and compile /
build the vtkRendering package with no errors. To do this I manually
included the location of my_class inc and lib directories.

However, when I re-install vtk.. I get an error that it does not find
my_class.h file.

I get a feeling I need to modify the cMakeLists file.. how would I need to
modify this file to eliminate the install error?

Thank you,

Sergio