[vtkusers] Rotate vtkImage with vtkmatrix4x4

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:20:48 EST 2011

I ahve to work with coronal and sagittal images as well.

SetViewUpVector works, but the images are turned right-to-left and the
images appears  all above the window - you have to pan it to view properly.

I think the rotation about the IPP point is the only good solution for this
problem.

Can someone tell me how to rotate vtkImageData about the IPP point.

It's really driving me nuts!

Thank you

Jothy