[vtkusers] linux build error

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:14:18 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

Some other people have reported issues with 11.04 related to OpenGL
drivers, but from the info in your email, I think you are missing some
of the -dev packages for X11.

Have you tried doing a "find" for the file?

find /usr/include -name StringDefs.h

You can try installing the dev package it belongs to:

sudo apt-get install libxt-dev

 - David