[vtkusers] Using parallel projection on vtkCamera

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:23:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to overlay a contour on a DICOM image. I am using
vtkRenderWindow with vtkInteractorStyleImage. When I move away from the
central slice the contours look enlarged slightly. I though this could be
fixed by setting ParallelProjectionOn() in vtkCamera. But the problem is the
contour only appears on the central plane and disappears when I scroll away
from that.

Whe should the parallel projectionOn called, after Render() or before that?

Thanks

Jothy