[vtkusers] vtkChartXY with inverted vtkAxis labels

Joseph Melnyk JMelnyk at pile.com
Mon Jan 31 12:33:51 EST 2011

I'm interested in displaying a vtkChartXY where the vtkAxis for the Y axis has decreasing/inverted labels.  That is, the plot corner is 3 (axes on left and top), the X axis is increasing from left to right and the Y axis is increasing from top to bottom (0 at the top).

I've tried a few approaches to this but ultimately, it seems as though setting my min and max correctly should work.  For example, if I want 0 at the top of the Y axis and 50 at the bottom, I would do vtkAxis->SetMaximum(0) along with vtkAxis->SetMinimum(50).  Is this facility simply not allowed for within the vtkAxis in the 5.6.1 release?  Or is there another method of achieving this?

__Scanned by MessageLabs