[vtkusers] OffScreenRendering Text

pay928 pbacayo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:11:37 EST 2011

Hello,

I am having an issue after I SetOffscreenRendering(1). Everything but the
text annotations will show up fine after i pass the RenderWindow through a
vtkWindowToImageFilter.  They will show up if there is no imagedata
overlapping, but they will not show up if the text is on the image.  Is
there another setting I could use to accomplish this or another text actor?
Or is this just a limitation of the OffScreenRendering?

Thanks,
Pat