[vtkusers] vtkCompositeRenderManager and vtkIcetRenderManager

hujian198681 hujian198681 at 126.com
Tue Jan 4 02:10:20 EST 2011

dear all!
   I want to volume render in parallel, but I can not get the result using
vtkCompositeRenderManager and vtkIcetRenderManager.
vtkCompositeRenderManager can only get a half image in the result.
vtkIcetRenderManager will show erro message in MPIController. If anyone know
what's wrong with it or know how to use the two class please tell me. Any
help will be great appreciated! thank you in advance!