[vtkusers] how to visualize two CT data sets in the same renderwindow

Mauro Maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 04:56:28 EST 2011

that's a good question, I was going to ask a similar question!
An easy approach is to subtract the eroded binary image to the
original binary image, then you'll get a binary image where all the
points are from the contour. Then, for each plane you might build an
ordered list of points according to the euclidean distance between
points (or few lists, depends on how many times the object intersects
the 2D plane).
I was wondering whether vtk provides an quicker/better way to approach
the problem?

cheers,
Mauro