[vtkusers] configuring vtk for visual studio 2008

iono sphere 999ionospheres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 04:51:59 EST 2011

Hi, in the errors, I see that you are compiling as debug build
(because your folder is d:\ETH - Z\vtk\conu\Debug\), is d3d9.dll is
for debug build or release build? If it is for release build, you will
want the debug build version. By standard, it should be named
d3d9d.dll. The extra "d" is for "debug" build.

Alternatively, you may wish to instruct Visual Studios to create a
release build instead so that it matches with the release build of the
lib file.

Does this help?
Iono