[vtkusers] XMLStructuredGridReader python 2 scalar phases

Alexandr Kuzmin kuzmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Feb 3 12:19:26 EST 2011

Hi Aurelian,

Thank you for advices. It didn't help though. Here is the output of
contour.GetOutput - it sees my grid but doesn't produce the contour. Has
anybody obtained contour plot with multiple scalar fields from
XMLStructuredGridReader? I can extract my scalar field as vtkArray  - do
you have advices as how to produce the contour out of it?

Thank you,
Alex

vtkPolyData (0x2014760)
   Debug: Off