[vtkusers] Non orthogonal planes with setDisplayExtent

Luis Miguel Fernández lmfernandezb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:33:27 EST 2011

Hello vtkusers!

I've been on a project working around medical3 and I need to be able to
display another plane like the ones already being displayed in the
renderer, but I need it to be a free plane, so it can be a slice of any
given coords or angle.

Maybe I've been doing wrong,  but I tried to do that with setDisplayExtent
function but it doesn't seem able to slice in a non orthogonal way. It
shows me a rotated plane, but its texture is not corresponding to the slice.

Is there any way to define a a free plane on medical3 that can show a
correct slice of the volume?

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english,
Luis Miguel Fernández.