[vtkusers] InteractorStyleSubclass vtkPlaneWidget CallBack

Joseph Awad josephawad3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:41:16 EDT 2011

Hi All,

This is my first post in here. I am working on developing a manual mesh
(vtkpolydata) editing tool.  I implemented an interactor Style Subclass
of  vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera like the following example:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/MouseEvents

This subclass handles mouse events as long as they are outside the
volume. However, vtkPlaneWidget takes over any mouse events inside the
volume.

Is there a way to give the subclass a higher priority than the
vtkPlaneWidge? or Is there a better way for manual mesh editing tool?

Thank you,
Joseph