[vtkusers] Generating my own TCL wrappers

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:51:52 EDT 2011

Hello Joel,

I don't use TCL wrapping, so someone else may have to help you with any details there, but I wanted to see if you know about the vtkMy examples in the VTK source?

If you look in VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy there is an example of how to set up your directories for custom classes you want built against VTK, along with the wrapping. I use this type of setup for all of my custom classes and subclasses along with Python wrapping and it works great.

See if you can follow the instructions in the README and then write back to the list with specific problems if you have trouble setting it up.

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group