[vtkusers] QVTKWidget avoid transparent background when rendering

Doria David daviddoria56 at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 19 04:50:06 EDT 2011

Some strange behaviors occurs especially on QVTKWidget: when I show a QVTKWidget with a 3D volume, for example, the widget are shown transparent, showing the contents of the windows that are behind, for example a WordPad window until it is completely rendered.
How can I avoid this strange behaviors ? (Ideally a black background instead of showing the contents of the windows that are behind)
Thank you.