[vtkusers] To find the local coordinate in vtkActor

chrisyeshi chrisyeshi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:39:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

For example, I have a vtkPlaneSource that is (0.0, 0.0) to (1.0, 1.0), a
square. Then I have a mapper and vtkActor. I set Scale, Position, Rotation,
Orientation, User Matrix, ans User Transform in vtkActor. Now I use
vtkPropPicker to pick a point in this vtkPlaneSource, how do I translate the
display coordinate point to a point that is relate to the origin of the
vtkPlaneSource?

Thanks!