[vtkusers] Create 3-D surface from 2-D contours of slices

shengweng shengwen.guo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 11:59:32 EDT 2010

Thanks for your quick response.
I have tried the method before, but I could only display the contours, and
could not get surface.
 The following code you pointed out generated the PolyData explicitly, but
the ContourWidget create the PolyData implicitly, I don't know how to check
if the contours are stored in the PolyData correctly and there were points
and lines, no
vertex,cells in the PolyData.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM, David Doria-2-3 [via VTK] <
ml-node+3234426-1593755373-141749 at n5.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3234426-1593755373-141749 at n5.nabble.com>