[vtkusers] vtkHardwareSelection produces bad a bad result

s61500 at htw-dresden.de s61500 at htw-dresden.de
Sun Oct 17 13:12:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

upon finding the error in the example code I noted that the result isn't
right.

The example code can you find here:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Broken/Filtering/ExtractVisibleCells

I find out that you get a better result when you set the size of the
vtkRenderWindow higher.
But with a size of [1000,1000] I don't get a perfect result by my test
sphere object with 27.000 triangles. To set the window size high enough
couldn't be the right way, because the program will work with nets of 1
million triangles.

So my question, is there another way to get a better result without set
the window size higher?

Stefan