[vtkusers] Getting started with Java in VTK

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 23:56:33 EDT 2010

Actually I just got it to work by changing the following line in your
example

int pickSucceeded = panel.getPicker().Pick(e.getX(),
panel.getRenWin().getHeight()-e.getY()-1, 0,
panel.getRenWin().GetRenderer());

int pickSucceeded = panel.getPicker().Pick(e.getX(),
panel.getRenWin().getHeight()-e.getY()-1, 0,
panel.getImageViewer().GetRenderer());

Basically by referencing the image viewer's renderer instead of the
vtkCanvas' render it works correctly.

Thanks again