[vtkusers] How to use vtkWeightedTransformFilter.

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Oct 4 09:27:36 EDT 2010

Hey Eddy,

I've never used it, but the doc page

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkWeightedTransformFilter.html

lists one test in Hybrid/Testing/Tcl/banana.tcl which should at least give you some idea of how to use it.

http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Hybrid/Testing/Tcl/banana.tcl

Maybe someone who has actually used it will chime in with something else.
-Eric

P.S. I see that David Doria just replied to you. I think this is the Tcl example he adapted to C++

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group