[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Get the selection point in screen (pixel) coordinates

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Mon Nov 29 18:25:00 EST 2010

Hi

Actually I do not need the world coordinates. What I need is called “Index”. Have you tried to use MITK? In MITK, if you select a point, then on the right bottom of the screen, information of that point like “world position”, “Index”, “pixel value” appears. As you know, seed point setting in ITK segmentation uses “Index”, not “world position”. Am I right?

Thanks,

Xiaopeng