[vtkusers] How to initialize vtkAngleWidget with three points specified?

Gelas, Arnaud Joel Florent Arnaud_Gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 26 08:50:47 EST 2010

Hi,

Note: By sending this email on the list, you may get better answers which could benefit to everyone :-)!

You're right you can specified the location of these 3 points directly in vtkAngleWidget, you need to do it through vtkAngleRepresentation.

You can have a look at the following example:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Widgets/vtkAngleWidget_2D

and the doxygen documentation of vtkAngleRepresentation:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkAngleRepresentation.html

Then you can specify these 3 locations.

I also invite you to modify the wiki example to show such an usage!

Best,
Arnaud