[vtkusers] How can i convert TCL to CPP

Denis Martin dm at wicam.com
Fri Nov 26 03:50:46 EST 2010

Thank you Bill,

i have download the file and I can try now on this data.

Best regards

Denis

For all user needing to convert some tcl in cpp, i have found Also an Old
VTKgui based on VTK 4.2,
This can import TCL directly and build up the pipeline.
After build an Export make possible to have CPP source.

It works fine with older TCL file but newer seem to have problem by reading.

This source is also from year 2004 , but helpful to understand conversion
tcl -> cpp.

Denis