[vtkusers] error when building vtk snapshot

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:21:26 EST 2010

I suspect the file that needs fixing is VTK/GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt

Where the file has this:

  # create the sip module
  include_directories(${SIP_INCLUDE_DIR})

Add the following line:

  include_directories("${PYTHON_INCLUDE_PATH}")

Then re-run cmake and recompile.  If it works, let me know and I will add
the chage to VTK.

  David