[vtkusers] Disabling middle mouse button for vtkImageTracerWidget

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Nov 23 10:41:02 EST 2010

Hi David,

sorry, Im not registered.  I havent had time to learn a lot of git.  I dont
actually
like it as I find it difficult to review changes and the change history of
files.. it made more sense the way things were with cvs and consecutive
revision #s as opposed to these cryptic revision codes, like:
Revision: 1ceaebd61ed61442373171a9b3da55d8e39eaad6
plus, there seems to be no "diff to previous" to review changes
between consecutive commits but there is a "diff to current" .
Oh well, such is progress, so, I might as well jump in.  How do
I go about registering?

Dean