[vtkusers] Interactive seed point selection based on QVTK Widget (urgent request for help!)

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Nov 23 01:35:47 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

Greetings!

In my program for medical image segmentation, QVTK widget ImageViewer2 is
used to visualize the images. Do you know what specific functions in VTK or
ITK I can use to select and load seed point index to my code by simply
clicking a point?

I know that if imageplane widget is used, then by clicking a point, the seed
point index and pixel value can be shown in the screen. But I do not know
how to save those values to the code automatically at the same time as
clicking that point. Meanwhile, I am not sure it is feasible or not to use
imageplane widget in QVTK widget.

Since the deadline for my program is approaching, any help will be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you,

Xiaopeng