[vtkusers] VTK Model and ITKImageBase itkImage_UC3

Sam sistephan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 16:11:33 EST 2010

Hello,

I have the following:
1.  Dicom volume read in using itkImageBase itkImage_UC3.
2.  VTK Model read in using vtkPolyData

Need help in:  Finding all the points from the itkImage that exist in the
the vtk Model.
I believe the correct approach is to use the vtkSelectEnclosedPoints,
however, the SetSurface function expects a vtkPolyData.

How do I convert the itkImageBase into a vtkPolyData?

Or is there a different approach I can use to determine which points from
the itkImage exist in the vtkModel?