[vtkusers] Java and mac?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:39:09 EST 2010

Hi Mark,

I tried the exact gcc command line that you had in your error report
(after substituting my directories for yours) and I saw exactly the
same errors.  That makes me confident that there is nothing wrong with
the way things are installed on your system.  The problem must be
related to the way things are configured either in CMake or Xcode.

Unfortunately I can't help you further than that... it looks like you
are building VTK within the Xcode GUI, but I always build VTK in
the terminal with "make".  Hopefully someone who has experience
building VTK within Xcode can provide more assistance.

  David