[vtkusers] Java and mac?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 12:41:27 EST 2010

Hi Mark,

Wrapping Java on Mac OS X 10.6 works for me and it works on the VTK
dashboard machines, too.  I'm using the git head of VTK. You should
explain your setup in more detail so that we can determine what is
wrong with it.

SWIG is not part of the VTK wrapping process.  The only things you
need are CMake, VTK, and Xcode.

  David