[vtkusers] Surface Normal Vectors

Frederic DANESI frederic.danesi at dinccs.com
Tue Nov 16 03:11:47 EST 2010

Hi Steve,

As mentioned briefly in the class description : “ Sharp edges can be split
and points duplicated with separate normals to give crisp (rendered) surface
definition”

You may have to turn the splitting off (SplittingOff, and obviously
ComputePointNormalsOn and ComputeCellNormalsOff)

HTH,

Fred,

Cordialement,

F.Danesi

--

Responsable Développement Informatique et Travail Collaboratif

Centre Technique DINCCS (Centre Technique Dédié à l’Ingénierie Numérique, la
Conception Collaborative et la Simulation)

MICADO / DINCCS

Pôle de Haute Technologie, BP 90005

08005 Charleville-Mézières Cedex

Tel. : +33 (0) 3.24.41.69.55 / +33 (0) 6.62.76.13.32

Email :  <mailto:frederic.danesi at dinccs.com> frederic.danesi at dinccs.com

Web :  <http://www.afmicado.com> www.afmicado.com /  <http://www.dinccs.com>
www.dinccs.com

-----

DISCLAIMER :

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are