[vtkusers] New wiki Java examples

Jim Peterson jimcp at cox.net
Sun Nov 14 21:21:07 EST 2010

Seb,
My current problem is no example. I am using eclipse 3.5.2, and vtk
5.6.0. The non JPanel versions of vtk do work in my java environment.
TestVTKCanvas does create a window with two panels in it, each
displaying a cone, and each independent of the other it appears.
VTKSample however, runs and terminates without any java window or panel
displayed. I have no idea what to do to make it display an example
similar to your cassandra forum how-to. there are no errors, just no
display.

any idea what the magic word is?
thanks,
Jim