[vtkusers] [Insight-users] Seed point id identification

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Nov 10 20:26:33 EST 2010

Hi David,

Thank you for the answer. I apologize that I raised the wrong question. What I would like to pick is not the cell id, but the index of a point. For example, using Picker->GetPickPosition(pos) we can get the world coordinates of a point. Then what we can use to get the index of that point?

In MITK, if we click a point, the software shows Position:<-95.9787,-143.735,793.9>mm; Index: <108,270,377>. I know we can use GetPickPosition to obtain the world coordinates. But I do not know how to get the Index of that point.

Best regards,
Xiaopeng