[vtkusers] Error of failed to allocate memory for image for large data set

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Tue Nov 9 19:39:17 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

How are you doing?

I applied fast marching and threshold level set algorithms for liver
segmentation from a series of CT images. For a data set of 512×512×165, the
code works fine. However, for a data set of 512×512×244, an error message
“failed to allocate memory for image” appeared. Any idea is appreciated. Or
do you think my code has any mistake? Attached please find my code. Thank
you very much!

Here is the error message:

Untitled.png

Best regards,