[vtkusers] 3 speed questions

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:24:22 EST 2010

More information that I've found about the first issue I reported.  I've
been narrowing down the issue, and the issue appears to be with
vtkImageViewer2.SetSlice(int slice).  This method is very slow when I'm
rendering a vtkPolyData that represents a mesh (whether it's cut or not is
actually irrelevant) and fast when I'm rendering either nothing or a
vtkPolyData that represents a stack of 2D contours.  Does this help at all?