[vtkusers] Using vtkLassooStencilSource

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:38:19 EDT 2010

About the memory, the vtkLassooStencilSource::SetInformationInput()
method might leak, I'm not 100% sure but I'm investigating it.  If the
size and voxel spacing of your images never change, you can get rid of
SetInformationInput() and use these on the LassooStencil instead:

SetOutputSpacing();
SetOutputOrigin();
SetOutputWholeExtent();

Hopefully I'll have a definite answer soon about whether the new class
is leaking.

  David