[vtkusers] Using vtkLassooStencilSource

Alexis Cheng acheng_1221 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 18:40:07 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for making these classes, I'll try out vtkROIStencilSource after I fix this error. I must have accidentally left out the end of the error message:

ERROR: In ..\..\VTK\Common\vtkMultiThreader.cxx, line 285
 vtkMultiThreader [605C96A0]: Error in thread creation !!!

Looking at the windows task manager, it seems like my physical memory is decreasing at a constant rate until the error occurs. I suspect that there is likely a memory leak in my code somewhere. I assume that should also account for the thread creation error.

Many Thanks,
Alexis Cheng
Electrical Engineering
University of British Columbia