[vtkusers] question on vtkImageData orientation support

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 22:31:44 EDT 2010

My understanding of vtkTransform is that it resamples/reorients the pixel data.  Does that mean vtkImageData assumes a particular coordinate system and it's the user's responsibility to keep track of orientations?

Xiaofeng

You can use vtkTransform to rotate the RT Dose matric to your desired orientation.

Jothy